I recently have become a Bzz Agent.
What's a Bzz Agent you may ask?
Well Bzz Agent is an online social marketing company.
You complete surveys and then when something suitable comes
up they offer you a campaign where you can review products.
You get sent a Bzz Kit in the post and then complete Bzz Activities.
- Telling Facebook and Twitter followers
- Bzz report's
- Submitting a review to Bzz Agent
- submitting online reviews.
- submitting photo's
What I got in my Bzz Kit:
- Bzz guide containing all info on the product
- Full 630ml sample of Persil small and mighty
- a sachet of comfort pure fabric conditioner
- 3x coupons for £1 off persil small and might at Tesco
Persil Non Bio Small and Mighty Facts:
- Is Ideal for those with sensitive skin
- Is skincare research reconsigned by the British Skin Foundation
- Suitable for all ages
- Is available in major supermarkets
- Priced between £3 and £10.50 depending on size
I've never really been into using liquid detergents.
I hated having to search for the cap in my washing
which was a bit of a pain.
I also found that getting the cap off to begin with was difficult.
With my first load I just used the Persil Non Bio
without the comfort conditioner and when I got out my washing
it smelled clean and fresh which I am happy with.
my second load I used the conditioner with it
and found that not only did my clothes smell fresh and clean
but also felt much more softer.
I will be passing on the coupons to my mum
who I know used Persil when me and my sister were younger.
I will also pass some on to some family members who have little ones.
As much as I love this product I don't think I will stop using
my Dizolve sheets though as I much prefer them.