I've been very busy over the last few days so
today I am only doing this post and not
my Tuesday Ten sorry.
What are your top 5 favourite movies to watch during the holidays?
1. Elf - I love this film
2 . Annabelle's Wish - My sister is called Annabelle and we use to watch this loads
3. Jack Frost- also watched this years ago as a child
4. Jingle all the way
5. The Polar express.
In the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for?
I'm not from the US so don't celebrate Thanksgiving
however I'll join in with what I am thankful for.
- My husband for being amazing and always there for me through thick and thin
- a lovely home not too far away from my family
- for having a roof over my head and food in my belly
- having such a great lot of friends and family.
Who in the family are you most like?
People say I look alot like my mum
however I would say our personalties are far from the same.
I would also like to hope to have a bit of my dad in me.
What is your favorite drink to order at Starbucks?
I don't drink starbucks but thats because there isn't one near by
I go to costa though and love a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows