2012 has been one of the best years of my life so far
and here are some of the high lights of what we got up to.
- I had my final wedding dress fitting which hardly needed altering.
- The mother in law and I had a go at lacing me in my dress
to find we had issues so had to ring the shop up for help on how
it was done up.
- Had my eyebrows waxed for the first time ( I use only get them threaded)
- Had my highlights done same day as my wedding hair and make up trial.
- We finalised all our wedding plans
|Last Minute preparations|
- We had our wedding rehearsal 2 days before we wed
- I had my pretty manicure false's done
- We had a lovely pre wedding meal
|Pre wedding meal at Red Hot|
- We got married
- We enjoyed 2 nights at a lovely local hotel
- We had our first Valentines as Husband and Wife
- My mum and sister got this little bundle of fluff
A rather quiet month
- I started this blog with not much plan or thought of what
direction I wanted to go with it
- I got to spend the day with my lovely Nephew Finn at the Park
Another quiet month
- We met Stuart's cousin and her husbands little baby girl Ella
- We went to wardown park for a picnic and then to the museum
- I won my first big competition a £150 to spend with Will and Glory
- I won a kindle
- I turned 22 and celebrated with a meal out at Jimmy's world
- We gained another little Nephew called Micah
- We moved back to Leighton Buzzard
- Stuart turned 27
- We celebrated 4 years since our first Date
I got more into blogging and started gaining a good amount of views
- My sister in law came over for a week to celebrate her 23rd Birthday
- We saw some lovely fireworks
- I went to the Centre:MK with my nan
and saw all the Christmas decs
- we went to the town's Christmas light switch on
- We put up our Christmas decorations
- Celebrated our first Christmas as husband as husband and wife.