We have finally nearly got all of our Christmas presents and cards sorted
out, So no mad dashing around for us.
I am happy to say that we have undercut our budget on presents by approx £80 or so
which I am thrilled about.
How we cut down:
- £30 of presents were thanks to Tesco's clubcard exchange
- some presents were competition wins
- we also managed to get one gift from a charity shop that was in mint condition.
Making our Christmas present's costing a total of approx £140
As for Christmas cards, wrapping paper, gift labels and decorations
- cards were brought from £ stretcher £1.99 for 40 cards
- wrapping paper we don't need after all
-gift labels need to be brought still but can get some for 99p in our local 99p store.
decorations we got the following:
- Mistletoe £1 wilko
- string to hold up decorations 50p wilko
- tree hooks 70p wilko
-Tinsel x2 99p store £1.98
- Poinsetta £1.50 Morrisons
we already had our tree, lights and other tree decorations from last year
plus a mini fibre optic Christmas tree my mum got me years ago
and a mini tree which is sitting in our bedroom from last year also.
We are planning to put our main tree up tomorrow I promise will share some photo's for you
all at some point.