Over the last couple of weeks I have had the sniffles.
This time of year is when we are all more prone to colds
and other yucky illnesses.
I contacted the lovely people at Unbeelievable and they sent me
some of their Immune Support capsules.
I was pleased to receive them on a day where I was full of cold
and spent some time wrapped up in bed feeling sorry for myself.
Why you should choose Bee prepared?
- They use high quality ingredients with proven health benefits
- They use a concentrated formula so fewer capsules are required
- They are formulated by nutritionists and health industry experts
- There are no GM or synthetic ingredients
- They suitable for all the family
- and made in the UK.
Boosting your immune system for:
- Hay fever season
- Sports, training and fitness
- Periods of increased stress
- Back to school or exam time
- Dieting and detoxing
- One a day immune maintenance
As you can see in photo below they aren't the nicest
But the question is do they work?
and I can say yes they do when taking them when I had a little cold
I noticed that within a few hours I was sneezing less and
my nose also stopped itching.
Unbeelievable also a Max strength version which I would love try.
check out their website here for more info.
I would also like to add that its now a whole week until Christmas eve
so what are everyone's plans?
this Christmas eve me and the hubby are going to eat some yummy pizza,
go to the carol singing in our town and then attend midnight mass.