Recently I decided I needed some new eye shadows.
I knew I wanted to buy an MUA Palette but was however
unsure which one to buy I wanted to get both the
Underdressed and Pastels palette's but they were out of stock
in my local Superdrugs and online.
In the end I decided to go with the starry night pallet which is a gorgeous palette
containing 12 shimmering shades of greys, silvers, blues and pinks.
This lovely little pallet retails at £4.
I love MUA trade mark black and transparent cas which makes it easy to see all
the lovely shades.
The sets come with there own double ended applicator which
is great if your out and about so you don't have to take your
own eye shadow brush with you.
1.Is a light metallic lilac shade
2. Is a shimmering baby pink (this is what I used to a party)
3. Deep grey
4. shimmering silver
5. you can't see too well but is a blue/grey
6. Black with a bit of sparkle (probably the only one I wont use)
7. Mid grey shimmer
8. Silvery white
9. shimmery silver like number 4 but lighter
10. pale blue/silver
11. smoky purple
12. shimmering lilac like number one but darker.
Overall I love this pallet and would definitely recommend it.