Ok another list today mainly for my benefit however if any of you
have some ideas on how I could get this lot of things cheaper
than that would be fab.
Things we need, want or both to save for.
- Stupid estate agent fees for renewing our contract at the end of
August so annoying as other agents we have been with in the past
haven't charged a fee for contract renewal however we can't afford to move
so are stuck paying £80 odd every 6 months.
- new laptop/netbook ours is currently running really
slow and our contract ends with 3 in October , plan is to sell this one
on but not before purchasing a new one.
- new camera, photo's recently are starting to be just blurry
and the batteries die so quickly too.
- new vacuum cleaner handles broken so its making it harder to use.
- Holiday, much needed the only time we have been away together was back in 2008 after being
together a month ( for a weekend) so yeah we need so much needed "us" time.
Gosh it looks all so expensive :( not sure how long its going to take for us to
save up for this little lot.