Hi, and thank you for hopping over from mummy lala
and welcome to my post for the Fourth day of #12daysofparenting.
We have many prizes to giveaway!
Full details can be found on the #12daysofparenting page.
Today's sponsor is Bambini & Me They are offering a sleep bag.(Sizes to choose from are 0-6m and 6-18 m)Patterns are elephant in grey, bunny in blur and bird in pink.
There are so many exciting Christmas traditions to get involved in when you become a parent.
Here are our Christmas traditions.
Some we are waiting for Blake to be a little
older so he can understand and others are what we are planning to do or have done this year.
- Christmas light switch on
- Visit Santa
- See some reindeer
- Make Christmas cards/crafts
- Watch Christmas films
- Decorate the tree
- Listen to Christmas music
- Read Christmas books
- Christmas Eve basket you can see what's in Blake's here.
- Sensory activity such as pretend snow
- elf door
-elf on a shelf
- Make or decorate and gingerbread house
- Go to see a panto
- leave out mince pie, milk and carrot for Santa on Christmas Eve
- book advent
- Scatter reindeer food
- Put up Santa's magic key
- Read the nativity story
- Read the Night before Christmas on Christmas Eve
- Special Christmas day breakfast
- Open a little present
- Magic sleeping potion
- Photo checklist
- Santa's footprints
- Christmas baking.
Our Christmas code word is Bells
For more on Christmas traditions
please hop on over to Oh Little One Sweet
Where you can gain further entries into the grand prize draw.
Full terms and conditions can be found over at mummies waiting
UK residents only.