As I have mentioned many times before autumn/winter is my favorite season.
I have compiled a list of activities that we hope to get up to and if we don't do some than I have the list for next year.
- Go on a autumnal scavenger hunt ( collect things like different colored leaves, acorns, conkers, pine cones etc)
- Go for a woodland walk
- Make nature rubbings (This will better when Blake is a little older)
- Create Autumn leaf art
- Play autumn treasure memory game ( use the items you collected in the scavenger hunt)
- catch autumn leaves
- Make apple jam
- Have a movie afternoon
- Drink hot chocolate
- Toast marshmallows
- Make an apple crumble
- Make stews and casseroles in the slow cooker
- Make homemade soup
- Make an autumn tuff spot tray to explore
- Make a messy tuff spot pinterest has some fun ideas.
- Make mud pies
- Visit a farm
- Have an indoor picnic