Holidays in 2014
Now that summer is over and winter is fast approaching its time to start thinking
about saving ready to go away next year.
I am hoping that we are able to go away at some point next year even if its
just for a long weekend.
So whether you plan on looking for Cruise Deals for 2014 or a holiday on the beach whether in the UK or abroad
its time to get saving.
Here are some Thrifty Holiday tips:
- Once you know what sort of holiday you want sort out a set budget.
- Set up a holiday fund and pay in a set amount each month which you can afford.
- Stick to your budget and pay up front so you have no nasty surprises
- Make sure your budget includes spending money, travel costs and food (if your self catering)
- You don't have to go abroad why not see what holidays you can go on within the UK.
- Look for Ideas for free days/trips out around where you plan to holiday
- Find out what concessions are available to you for travel for eg due to my hearing disability I am able to get
1/3 off rail travel. There are other concessions available too.