Morning all, I know pancake day was yesterday
however I just had to share this pancake recipe with you.
What you will need:
35g of plain porridge oats
1 Muller Light Yoghurt
Fry Light Spray
What to do:
1. Mix in the Muller light yoghurt ( in can be any flavour you fancy)
with the porridge oats and leave overnight.
2. when ready to cook your pancakes mix in the two eggs
3. Spray your frying pan with frylight
4. and just cook the pancakes how you normally do
5. Dish up and top up with whatever topping you want I used lemon
1. I found mixing in the eggs easier using a food processor
and from what I have heard it makes them more pancake
like as is more smoother this way.
2. If you have a sweet tooth it maybe worth mixing some powdered sweetener
such as Splenda as well when you put the eggs in.
3. I found that the pancakes cooked more quicker than the usual ones too