This week we managed to get a few things done once getting rid of this cold.
We managed to get a few baby items second hand in fab condition and fab prices.
We also had a lovely roast dinner with my mother in law and her husband before they
went away on holiday for a few weeks.
I also won my first comp in quiet a while the swivel sweeper max.
How far along? 30 weeks today
Total weight gain: I've managed to gain 5lb this week yikes which brings my total gain to
Symptoms: Tiredness, heartburn, tender breasts, needing to pee like all the time.
Sleep: Still sleeping well atm apart from waking for loo trips and trying to get comfy.
Best moment this week: Getting more baby bits
Movement: Baby is having days where they move loads and days where they are quiet butare still doing the recommended amount of kicks in a day.
Food cravings: Still honey like last week
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :D
Looking forward to:
- Stuart taking time off work to help sort out baby's room in 2 weeks time
- buying the last bits we need for baby and my hospital bag
- Travel cot for using over at my mum's got a second hand Hauk one for £10
- Baby bath got a basic John Lewis one second hand for £2 its a fab size so will
fit well on the moses basket stand that we have borrowed.
- x4 sleepsuits for £1.49 plus postage from ebay.
- x30 washable wipes
Things still to buy:
- Cot which will be ordered end of the month
- Cot mattress which we are ordering this week
- sheets for cot
- waterproof mattress topper for moses basket, cot and our bed
- Furniture for baby's room
- Button up pjs for me
- Nighty for when I go into labor
- Light weight dark colored dressing gown for me
- other little bits for hospital bag
I think thats it i plan to have everything sorted during the week stuart is off work.