You may have remembered at the beginning of April I wrote about a book I have been reading called Size HH by Eva George. Which is a pocket guide all about how to feel great about yourself, ditch the scales and focus on health for long term weight control and happiness. The book has 4 fab sections about the mind, nutrition, exercise and lifestyle.
The book is for busy women and Mum's (like myself) who want to:
• Lose excess weight without dieting or going hungry
• Change unhealthy habits for life
• Create a more positive body image
• Learn how to use food as a tool to feel and look better than ever
• Instantly improve figure and wellbeing with stretching, posture and breathing techniques
• Tone parts of your body without dedicating hours of time, or disrupting your current lifestyle.
Now I have the chance to giveaway 3 copies of the book to you my lucky readers.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Enter via the rafflecopter below
- Leave a comment below answering the question in the rafflecopter
- Make sure you are following all social media accounts in the rafflecopter
- The more entries you complete the better the chance of winning
- This competition will close on 21st May 2016 at 12.00am GMT
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email, twitter or facebook
- Open to UK residents ONLY
- You must be a UK resident and over 18