Here's the second recipe that we tried out with some of the bits
that Discovery Food sent us!
We were given the Cajun Chicken sauce and some Garlic and Herb Sour Cream
to use for this recipe but we also chose to use some of the yellow jalapeños that
we still have plenty left of.
The recipe is very simple and its quick to do too.
- Discovery Foods Cajun Chicken Season and Sauce
- Thinly sliced Chicken Breast
- Discovery Garlic and Herb Sour Cream
- Sprinkle the seasoning over 350g thinly sliced chicken breast
- Heat a heavy based frying pan until VERY hot
- Add the chicken and stir fry until well browned and fully cooked.
- Mean while cook the pasta and then pour over the sauce and heat up
- Serve with the sour cream and a sprinkle of coriander.
- £1.99 each for the Sauce and Sour Cream so fab prices
- A quick and simple meal
- Not too spicy
- Can serve with rice instead of pasta
none I really do love Discovery Food and there recipes.
Have you tried this recipe before?