I recently came across the Christmas tag over on Becky's blog Milk Bubble Tea and had to join in.
1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie/s?
It's very hard to pick just the one I love Miracle on 34th street, Elf and The Snow Man to name a few.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning although we use to open one little present on Christmas Eve which we decided we wont do anymore though.
3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
Waking up in the morning as a child and having a sack of presents at the bottom of my bed.
Then going downstairs and getting to open even more presents. We always used to have chocolate
for breakfast and my Nan and Grandad from my mum's side would come over for Christmas dinner and stay late
into the evening.
4. favourite festive food?
Mince pies, Turkey, roast potato's, cranberry sauce and my mum's homemade bread sauce.
5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
It would have to be my cuddle toy Tom cat (from Tom and Jerry) which my Nan and Grandad
got me for my 1st ever Christmas when I was 6 months old. I still have him tucked away.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Christmas dinner and mulled wine
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really it's something we will be doing though we plan to start making traditions for little one from
8. What tops your tree?
My parents always had an angel but when I moved in with Stuart we wanted to have star on top of the
tree unfortunately the tree we have wont keep any star on top.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Not really sure am sure it was something really expensive that parents couldn't afford.
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with my family, eating way too much food and just having fun.