As we are going away later this year one of the things we have been looking into is a new buggy.
We have our usual travel system which I feel is too heavy and not compact enough for when we go away.
We do have another one which we took with us when we went to the Isle of Wight last year.
However I have been looking at getting a new one that would be more suitable for what we require.
When it comes to choosing a new buggy for us their are three key things we are looking for:
1. It's got to be compact
All of the buggys below are compact and fold smaller than the usual umbrella
2. Light weight
Its got to be light weight so that it is easy to carry around.
3. Basket underneath
Any buggy we decide to get has to have a basket underneath and ideal
a good size one.
1. Babyzen Yoyo 6 months +
Their are many fab features including:
- Its compact at 52 x 44 x 18 cm when folded
-Folding, unfolding and steering can be done all one handed
- Their is a reclinable backrest
- It's light weight at only 5.8 kg!
- It's suitable from 6 months up to 3 years
It's ideal for travelling, using on public transport and storing where space is limited.
This is the cheapest at £129.00, It's exclusive to mothercare and folds so small
you can store it in an over head locker on a plane.
- Folds down to a compact size
- comes with it's own carry bag for easy transportation
- Has a good size underseat storage basket
The Mountain Buggy nano ,£199.99 is the ultimate compact stroller that promises convenience, longevity of use and an authentic Mountain Buggy experience.
- compact folding travel pushchair with custom fit satchel for travel convenience
-Suitable from birth to 20kg
- Easy one hand flick out unfold
-Sun canopy with flick out mesh sun visor
-Two position seat recline with ventilation panel
Recaro Easylife, £189
combines all the flexibility of a buggy with the comfort of a pram
-Leightweight Weighs 5.7 kg
- compact (49 x 58 x 26 cm) when folded
-Continuous push handle and lockable swivel wheels for easy manoeuvring with one hand
What are your thoughts on these strollers?
Have you got one of these ones?