The weather has recently started to brighten up and I'm trying to get out and about with Blake and enjoy the sunshine more. One thing I wish we had was a garden as there are so many fab things you can do in the summer from the comfort of your own back garden.
Here are a few ideas of what you can get up to:
- Get the swimming pool out
- Water and sand play
- Have fun using chalk to draw on the pavements
- Get the bubbles out
- Grab yours and the kids lunch and have a picnic outside
- Messy Play, we do messy play in our flat but its easier to clean up outside
- Get the BBQ out and enjoy dining al fresco
- Sit in the sun and sun bathe, read a book or watch the clouds
- When the kids are asleep why not head outside and star gaze
- Ball games for both children and adults
- Why not buy an inflatable hot tub from http://www.inflatabletubs.org.uk/ to relax in
These are just a few great things you can get up to in your garden this summer.
What are your favorite things to do in the garden during the warmer months?