A list to Santa
Hi, and thank you for hopping over from DIY Daddy Blog
and welcome to my post for the second day of #12daysofparenting. We have many prizes to giveaway!
Full details can be found on the #12daysofparenting page.
Today's sponsor is Babybundle who are donating a Hoppy or a patch.
As a busy Mum this year I would love for you to help me with a little something.
This year please could I:
- Be able to eat without my almost one year old getting up set and wanting some.
- A husband who will help me with the tidying up before bedtime
- To be able to have a relaxing bath without Blake crying in the background.
- For my son not to touch the Christmas tree!
- For Christmas dinner to be magically done without any effort
- Also a money tree would be rather good too
Our Christmas code word is Pram
For more on Christmas Lists
please hop on over to Lady Bug Home
Where you can gain further entries into the grand prize draw.
Full terms and conditions can be found over at mummies waiting
UK residents only.