Recently I've been pretty guilty of getting sucked into the world of Netflix and
Pretty Little Liars.This has meant that sitting down and reading a good book hasn't happened as often as I would have liked.
So I am making it my goal to start reading more again and I wanted to share with you
the list of books that I have sat on my shelf unread which I am planning to get through
over the coming months.
So here are the books I currently have on my shelf to get through.
- The Paying Guests By Sarah Waters
- Dream a Little Dream By Giovanna Fletcher
- The Bone Clocks By David Mitchell
- Twisted By Lynda La Plante
- The Tea Planters Wife By Dinah Jefferies
- Playful Parenting By Lawrence J. Cohen
Have you read any of these books?
I'd love to know.