Now that the new year is here one of the things many people tend to do is start thinking about holidays. If your like me you will start thinking of places you would love to go to get some sun but you may also be on a budget.
One place I would absolutely love to visit one day is America and in particular I'd love a family holiday to Orlando Florida. Another place I'd love to visit would be to Miami for a romantic break just me and Stuart.
If we could afford to we would definitely travel a lot more as there are so many places that I want to visit and explore. One place we have managed to tick off our bucket list was a holiday to Cape Verde last year and we loved it so much we would definitely go back again in the future. Cape Verde is made of little islands and we visited the island of Sal. We stayed at the The Belorizonte Oasis in a lovely little bungalow for the week. The bungalow was a great size for the 3 of us, clean and perfectly kept. We had the room made up every day and we had no issues with our room at all.
We have made such lovely memories in Cape Verde and went a couple of excursions which we will remember forever. Our favorite moments from our holiday are:
- The BBQ on a private beach in the evening. Blake was good as gold and loved the entertainment (Singers, Dancers and a fire eater)
- A tour of the Island which was amazing and we got to see and photograph some amazing sites. One of my favorites is of the volcano we got to walk inside.
- Relaxing on Santa Maria beach the hotel we stayed at had their own private section and Blake loved playing with the sand although wasn't to keen in paddling in the sea.
-The pre bookable restaurants with the set menu. We really enjoyed the set menu for the days we booked ( they did different menu's depending on the day you booked)
- Swimming. Blake is a proper water baby and swimming is one of the main things we did on holiday near enough every day as its something he just loves to do.
- Relaxing. Finding time to just enjoy the hotel, read a book and just not rushing around.
If you are starting to think ahead about your holiday this year than why not check out https://www.myfavouritevouchercodes.co.uk/thomas-cook-voucher-codes so that you can make flights more affordable for you. We flew to Cape Verde with Thomas Cook last year and had such a lovely experience with them. On their website you will find a wide range of destinations. So if you want to do something at a certain time of year, they will have some good successions for you and be able to save some money off those flights.